10 Point Re-Opening
Action Plan Under Covid-19
Lodge and Suites reopens on June 29th and in accordance with
industry guidelines we are implementing a number of measures to keep our guests
and staff safe.
1. Hand sanitiser is widely available
throughout the hotel
2. All staff are fully trained on their
responsibilities and guidelines under the new directives
3. Temperature checks of Staff will take
4. A cleaning schedule is in place that
will ensure that all public areas are sanitised on a regular basis – this includes
door handles, handrails, buttons and doors.
5. Each room is deep cleaned every day
prior to guests arrival with all common touch points :
6. When housekeeping are finished on the
room a special defogger will
disinfect the air in the room. This will
remove all airborne bacteria in the room.
A special sticker will then be placed on each door and no member of
staff will enter the room after this has been placed on the door.
7. Social distancing screens have been
placed at reception areas and breakfast room
8. Guests can have picnic baskets of our
continental breakfast delivered to their room or suite to avoid the breakfast
room where necessary
9. All staff members will have face-shields,
gloves and face-masks and other PPE where necessary to protect guests.
we have no air conditioning in our rooms, with 12 of our 21 rooms having
outside access we use only natural fresh air to ventilate the rooms – so the
air is never recycled.
Strandhill is one of the
safest places in Ireland to visit – due to its nature its an outdoor paradise
with great walks, great beaches, great surfing and Golf and some of Ireland’s
most beautiful scenery. The home of