Your booking is confirmed once you receive a follow up email Payment is confirmed upon arrival.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to let us know.
Please note that if you wish to cancel your booking with us you must do so 48 hours in advance
or else you will be charged for the booking.
We Sincerely hope you enjoy your stay with us; if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on the numbers listed.
Please note that we provide complimentary continental breakfast which includes tea/coffee, breads, cereals, fruit and croissants. We do not provide a hot breakfast
but should you require so we can recommend one of our partners in the village who will gladly accommodate.
Your confirmation confirms how we pre-allocate your guests to their rooms. If you would like to change this allocation, you will need to contact the Strandhill Lodge and Suites after making the booking.
Extra charges may apply if you change your assignments.Please Note: Check-in time is from 2pm and Checkout is at 12pm
on the day of your departure.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all Contracts for all accommodation with Strandhill Lodge and Suites. Any request for the terms and conditions applied to Strandhill Lodge and Suites should be directed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to Strandhill Lodge and Suites provided always that where the terms and conditions of any Contract entered into between Strandhill Lodge and Suites and a Client are in conflict with these Terms and Conditions the provisions of the Contract will take precedence and shall prevail.
In the event that these Terms and Conditions or any one of them are in conflict with any law or regulation in any jurisdiction, the said Term(s) and Condition(s) shall be applied in such a manner as to ensure full compliance with such law or regulation.
Charges and Payment Terms
1 Strandhill Lodge and Suites reserves the right to charge a Deposit on confirmation of a booking and the Contract in respect thereof. Should a Deposit or pre-payment be required for any event, this will be specified in the Contract. The attention of the Client is specifically drawn to the condition precedent that requires full compliance on the part of the Client with any payment terms specified in the Contract. If such provisions are not complied with, by the Client, Strandhill Lodge and Suites may cancel the Event without liability and retain the deposit.
2. A final account of the balance of all charges incurred at the Strandhill Lodge and Suites, pursuant to the Contract, will be rendered to the Client by the Strandhill Lodge and Suites immediately after the stay. The payment of such outstanding balance shall be due immediately on departure.
3. The Client is and shall be responsible for all charges incurred by or on behalf of, or at the request of the Client, its guests, agents or employees for any accommodation, food, beverage or any other goods or services provided by the Strandhill Lodge and Suites. If the Client fails to make payment of all or any part of the amount due to the Strandhill Lodge and Suites under the Contract on the due date for payment specified on the invoice issued by the Strandhill Lodge and Suites, the Client will be liable to pay interest on any overdue sum payable to the Strandhill Lodge and Suites from the due date to the date of payment.
4. Credit shall only be granted at the Strandhill Lodge and Suites sole discretion. Applications for a credit account with Strandhill Lodge and Suites must be received no later than twenty-eight (28) days prior to arrival and must be made on the Strandhill Lodge and Suites application form which can be obtained upon request from Strandhill Lodge and Suites. Any decision of the Strandhill Lodge and Suites to refuse the request for credit shall be final.
5. Accounts are payable in Euro.
6. Prices are not inclusive of Service Charge which is at the clients’ sole discretion.
7. All bookings shall be considered as provisional until the Contract is approved by the Strandhill Lodge and Suites management. Once both parties sign the Contract, all such facilities and services reserved by the Client will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Contract.
Cancellations or Amendments to Bookings
8. In the unfortunate circumstance that the Client has to cancel or postpone the confirmed booking at any time prior to the Event, the Strandhill Lodge and Suites will take reasonable efforts to resell the facilities on the Client’s behalf Provided Always that the Client shall be liable to indemnify the Strandhill Lodge and Suites for any cost incurred by the Strandhill Lodge and Suites in its efforts to resell the facilities on the Client’s behalf. Cancellation of rooms should be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival date.
9. Any cancellation, postponement or partial cancellation of a booking should be advised to the reception of the Strandhill Lodge and Suites in the first instance verbally.
10. Definitive cancellation charges due and payable by the Client can only be confirmed by the Strandhill Lodge and Suites to the Client after the intended date of the Event, when the charge will be reduced by the profit (if any) on any alternative business that the Strandhill Lodge and Suites has been able to secure on the Client’s behalf.
Amendments or Cancellation by the Strandhill Lodge and Suites
11. Should the Strandhill Lodge and Suites, for reasons beyond its control, need to change the arrangements for the booking then it will use all reasonable endeavours to offer the Client alternative comparable facilities at no additional cost or liability. In such circumstances the Client may accept the alternative facilities or decide to cancel the Contract and accept the return of the Deposit and any other monies paid by the Client in advance of the Event. This is the limit of the Strandhill Lodge and Suites responsibility and legal liability.
12. The Strandhill Lodge and Suites may cancel the Event at any time upon the happening of any one of the following circumstances:
- Strandhill Lodge and Suites, subsequent to the signing of the Contract, has reason to believe the booking might prejudice the reputation of the Premises.
- Strandhill Lodge and Suites receives evidence of any adverse alteration in the Client’s financial situation; or
- The occurrence of an Event of Force Majeure; or
- Any guests attending behaving in any way considered to be detrimental, offensive, illegal and/or contrary to normal expected standards of behaviour.
In such instances, the Strandhill Lodge and Suites will retain all monies paid to date and render an account to the Client for all additional charges incurred which charges shall be payable within fourteen (14) days of the date of the invoice from the Strandhill Lodge and Suites setting out the sums due to the Strandhill Lodge and Suites under this condition. If the Client fails to make payment of all or any part of the amount due to the Strandhill Lodge and Suites under this Condition on the due date for payment as specified in the invoice, the Client will be liable to pay interest on any overdue sum payable to the Strandhill Lodge and Suites from the due date to the date of payment.
13. The Strandhill Lodge and Suites will not be liable for any failure or delay in providing facilities, services, food or beverages as a result of events or matters outside its control, including but not limited to fire, storm, explosion, flood, Act of God, action of any Government or Governmental agency, shortage of materials or goods, strike or lock-out, each an Event of Force Majeure.Group Bookings
14. We reserve the right to cancel any booking made under false pretence. We do not accept group bookings (over three rooms) without being verbally and in writing confirmed by management. Any violation of term 14 will result in immediate cancellation of the booking without notice – even if upon day of arrival.